Introduce your business to a large, captive pool of buyers and decision makers that represent the cream of your target audience in the South-East Asia Region (ASEAN). The Singapore Jewellery & Gem Fair boasts a stellar roster of exhibitors of a wide range of precious jewellery and gems from all over the world. .
Why Southeast Asia
- More than 631,800,000 population
- Over 400,000 high-net-worth individuals (HNWI) with US$2.5 trillion in total wealth
- Jewellery market worth more than US$50 billion in the region.
- Singapore is rated #1 in the world by World Bank for ease of doing business in the world
- Singapore is the most politically stable country in Asia
- Singapore has the best intellectual property protection in Asia
- According to Forbes magazine, Singapore is regarded as the third wealthiest nation in the world based on Gross Domestic Product (GDP) at purchasing power parity per capita
- Zero customs and import duties
- Singaporean jewellery is worth approximately US$3.5 billion, with 26% of jewellery sole containing diamonds
- Over the next five years, Singapore's jewellery market is expected to increase by an average of 3% each year", Ari Epstein, CEO of Antwerp World of Diamond Centre.
- Approximately 184,000 carats of polished diamonds were exported from Antwerp to Singapore in the last six years, valued at US$315 million.
- 107,000 HNWI in Singapore with total wealth of US$543 billion.
- Highest per capita GDP in Southeast Asia.
Why Singapore Jewellery & Gem Fair 2016
- Most important fine jewellery event in Singapore and the region
- Get direct contact with key decision makers and target buyers
- Expecting more than 10,000 visitors this year
- High visitors' satisfactory level in 2015
- 85.5% of the visitors were satisfied with the exhibit price last year
- 92.2% of the visitors were satisfied with the exhibitor range last year
- 96.7% of the visitors were satisfied with the quality of the exhibitors last year
- 83.2% of the visitors will visit the fair again
- Department Store
- Goldsmith and Silversmith
- High-net-worth Private Collector
- Jewellery Association's Member
- Jewellery Designer
- Jewellery Importer
- Jewellery Purchasing Manager
- Jewellery Retailer
- Jewellery Wholesaler
- Service Company